1. AIR REACTING/SETTING CAST CONTIANED WITHIN AN AIR PERMEABLE ENCLOSURE OR
FLEXIBLE/OPENABLE BAG IN ORDER TO PROVIDE A FLEXIBLY APPLIED AND HARDEDED
- A rolled sheet of material with a foam backing which can be wound around an injured limb, much as in the manner of an ace bandage, but which after several minutes of exposure to air begins to harden into a rigid cast. Ideal for rapid and simple stabilization of fractures and sprains.
2. TEMPORARY SPLINT ASSEMBLLY WITH SEMI-RIGID WRAP AROUND SUPPORTS IN
COMBINATION WITH INTERMEDIATELY POSITIONED JOINT CAST
b. Issued patent #8,257,290
- A foam-backed formable but rigid grid-like mesh that can be wrapped around an injured limb to stabilize a fracture or sprain in the field or in an emergency room or urgent care setting.
3. BODY LIMB CAST WITH KEY ADJUSTABLE OUTER CAGE AND INNER FOAM SUPPORT
MEMBERS FOR MAINTAINING BREATHE-ABILITY
- Highly adjustable light weight and open to air foam backed support arranged in a radial array, for supporting an injured limb as effectively as a rigid plaster or fiberglass cast.
4. BODY LIMB CAST INCLUDING AN OUTER RIGID SHELL AND INNER DYNAMIC MEMBERS IN
COMBINATION WITH AIR CURCULATION AND MASSAGE FEATURES
b. Issued patent #8,075,506
- A rigid plastic clam shell cast with buckles and foam pad lining with air vents throughout, as well as an attachable fan to increase airflow and ventilation for patient comfort.
- Includes air bladders which may be sequentially inflated in order in increase venous return and decrease risk of blood clot formation.
5. COMPOSITE PLASTIC RIGID WALKING CAST WITH CUSHIONED INTERIOR SUPPORTS
b. Issued patent #8,439,981
- Light weight hinged immobilizer for providing strong support while allowing patient’s to walk in a natural way. Several open sections allow air to flow over the skin providing more patient comfort than a traditional hard cast.
6. NECK CAST WITH MULTI-POSITION ADJUSTABILTY OF HEIGHT AND DIAMETER AND
INCLUDING DOWNWARDLY CONFIGURED SHOULDER SUPPORTS FOR IMMOBILIZING A
b. Issued patent #8,257,292
- A cervical spine stabilization device that can provide immobilization equivalent to that provided by a halo device noninvasively without the need for placing screws into the patient’s skull, thereby providing more comfort to patients, and requiring less complexity for providers to install.